October 31, 2013

Aerin's Style

Aerin Lauder has been featured in many design magazines over the years and has recently released her line of furniture and fabrics. I use Kravet and Lee Jofa to source the majority of the fabric that I use so when her new line for Lee Jofa was released I was excited to see it. There are some real stellar fabrics but one thing I noticed was that they don't mix that well together. Some of her fabrics are traditional prints and some remind me of the 70's. A quick look at her overall style and I realized that her fabrics actually represent her taste perfectly. She seems to love an overall traditional  style mixed with some modern pieces. See what I mean below...

Traditional Built-ins and Drapes with Modern Desk

Traditional Wall Coverings with Modern Desk

Traditional Vingette

Traditional Formal Living Room

Modern Credenza and Art with Funky Lamp

Two Styles Juxtaposed

No comments:

Post a Comment