May 21, 2012

Throw me a Pillow

Decorative throw pillows can tie a whole room together. Color and pattern add interest, texture and beauty. When designing a room from scratch I sometimes start with a fabric for throw pillows. This gives me a direction for the style and color palette. Sometimes you can find pillows that are already made but I usually have custom pillows made for my clients. However, these beauties are already done and ready to go!

Florence Garden-Linen with Hand Embroidered Design


Grimaldi-Linen with Hand Embroidered Design

Kashmir-Linen with Hand Embroidered Design


Poiret-Linen with Hand Embroidered Design
Saz Garden-Linen with Hand Embroidered Design

Agadir-Linen with Hand Embroidered Design

Cassandra-Linen with Hand Embroidered Design

No comments:

Post a Comment